Catholic Veterans of Nevada Charity Foundation
Las Vegas, Nevada
DBA VETERANS CARE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
6955 N. Durango Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89149-4418
The Catholic Veterans of Nevada Charity Foundation (CVNCF), doing business as Veterans Care Assistance
Program (VCAP),is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) Public Charity. CVNCF was establishd April 29, 2011.
The CVNCF supports the welfare programs of the Catholic War Veterans of the U.S.A.,
Inc.(CWV), Our Lady of Peace Post 1947. CWV Post 1947 is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit veterans organization, established
The CVNCF's Mission is to prevent homelessness in our community by providing a variety
of assistance to veterans, their families and other needy individuals in Southern Nevada through
the welfare programs of CWV Post 1947. CVNCF endeavors to raise funds to support these programs.
- Mail solicitation - invitations to fund raising events
- E-mail solicitation and personal letter requests for donations
- The Foundation solicits grants
- Accepts donations on website PayPal Account
- Receiving donations from other organizations
- The Foundation will accept contributions of real property; works of art or music, automobiles, boats, and other vehicles.
- The Foundation also raises funds by sponsoring special dinners.
- Is open to all individuals regardless of race, creed, national origin or gender. There are no dues, but we encourage
members to volunteer their time and talent in one of our programs.
- The Foundation is governed by a Board of Officers. (see list of officers)
- All Foundation members are volunteering their time and no one receives any form of compensation,
other than reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses.